Anybody who has been doing cricutting and crafting projects can agree with me quite well that such an activity comes with a special kind of joy and excitement. Given creativity and denied the best printer, it is nearly impossible to get the most out of cricutting endeavors.
Have you ever imagined buying a printer only to realize 3 months down the line that it hardly prints and if it does, whatever paper that survives looks blurred or terrible at its best?
It is about time you no longer have to get worried. Guess what, we got you covered! We understand pretty well that the market is full of a variety of printers but choosing the one that works well can be totally a nightmare.
Having said that, we thought of making your work simpler by handpicking the best printers for printing cricut, dissecting through their benefits, uncovering their features and revealing their setbacks as well.
Lets now begin.
Our Favorite Printer For Cricut Maker Projects
Top 5 Best Featured Printer For Cricut Maker 2021
1. Canon PIXMA TR4520
Created with a bunch of features that are noticeably absent in other printers, this printer gives you the power to print photos that are of excellent quality. As if that is not enough, the machine is made to be an all-in-one printer, wireless, and easy to set up.
- Fast Printing – While it boasts of quality prints, it is also created with top speeds so it may never disappoint when it comes to printing faster.
- Compact printer – Given the limited space you might have, this printer is relatively smaller and a great one to go for in the event that you are looking to optimize your space.
- Affordable- Looking at the quality it offers versus the cost it comes with, it is worthwhile to say this printer is fairly priced and you can manage the cost of it.
- 8 Months of ink.- Interestingly, Canon PIXMA comes loaded with ink sufficient to sustain you for 8 months. That sounds great, does it ? Yes it does.
- Compact hence space-saving.
- Productive office printing.
- Good quality print.
- 1.Sometimes, it does not recognize paper load.
- Slow while printing.
- It is not user-friendly.
2. HP OfficeJet Pro 8035 printer
HP OfficeJet Pro 8035 is a wireless all-in-one printer that anyone would want to utilize in scanning, printing and copying. It is a cricut printer that seems to have gone beyond the expectations of many home crafters.
Wireless connection– To make it effortless for you to set it up, this printer has an excellent wifi feature which auto-connects to wifi enabling you to print from anywhere in the world.
Remote Printing- In order to give you convenience to print remotely. It is made with the primary advantage which is its integration with HP smart apps. Through this app you can easily access cloud sites like google drive and dropbox hence you can print directly from there.
Security-agnostic printer – Many wifi printers are not made to be sensitive to the security of confidential information, but this one is one of a kind. It is created with built-in security essentials to guarantee you safety of your private documents.
- Saves time.
- Maintains privacy and control.
- It has a self-healing wifi feature.
- Produces quality prints.
- 8 months of free ink.
- Increases productivity
- Poor product service.
- Does not last long.
3. HP ENVY 5055 Printer
In the event that you are searching for a printer that will incredibly outperform your assumption, this is the one to go for. In the first place, it is not difficult to set up, and furthermore, you together with your family will actually be able to print with it from an Ipad, iPhones, and Android telephones. It truly does a fantastic job defeating CANON printers by a long shot with regards to speed and smallness.
- Bluetooth support – Replacing its archetype HP ENVY 4520, this printer comes added with Bluetooth support beside the magnificent WIFI availability and stunning printing speeds.
- All-in-one printer – Despite the fact that it is made solely for photograph printing, it can in any case be used to print, copy, and scan.
- Remote printing support – It is never beneficial these days to have a printer without remote printing support. Mobile printing is quickly acquiring fame. With the HP smart App assosciated with these printers, it is simpler for you to print from icloud, Google Drive and Dropbox.
- Bluetooth support.
- Fast printing.
- Mobile printing.
- Reliable Wifi-connection.
- Wide range of paper support
- Easy installation.
- It does not have online support as it claims.
4. EPSON ECOTANK ET-2720
In spite of the little paper load limit, there is no rejecting that this printer is the best home printer that anybody can undoubtedly figure out how to utilize. Assuming, you need a printer that is modest and going for a couple of hundred dollars, at that point this is the one you ought to consider.
- Quality printing -Epson suggests that you utilize their ink for ideal and extraordinarily quality designs. Non epson ink can still work but the issue with that is they can cause broad harm to your printer. Yet, there is no uncertainty that given Epson ink, this printer can do wonders when it comes to quality printing.
- 2-year cartridge free printing – Interestingly, aside from low-cost replacement ink bottles, this printer lets you save more cost by using it for a whopping 2 years before you buy another cartridge.
- Wireless connectivity – To help you share your printer among your collaborators or relatives and companions, this printer can interface with wifi and it can very well be open to gadgets like Ipad, iphone, cell phone and Android tablets.
- Compact and space-saving.
- Easy installation.
- Affordable printer.
- Quality printing experience.
- Wireless network support.
- Less costly ink cartridges.
- Ink runs out in a surprisingly short time.
- It cannot print sunset photos.
- Wifi antenna is sometimes defective
5. CANON PIXMA MG3620
If you are looking for a great all-in-one printer that does not squander your colored ink, then this printer is what you should go for. Other than being not difficult to set up and delivering phenomenal prints, it can moderately save you a ton of cash contrasted with different printers.
- Compact and space-saving -Try not to get run out of space with huge printers when you can save yourself a ton of it with a more modest printer that does precisely what the enormous printer can do.This printer is intended to save you a lot of room as it is more conservative.
- Automatic 2-sided printing – Unlike other printers which you need to print one page and afterward again print on the opposite side of the page, this one does the hard work for you. You just need to put papers on the tray, print and there’s nothing more to it.
- Mobile printing support – Made with incredible wifi technology, this printer enables you and your relatives or associates at work, to print from Ipad, tablets , or android telephones.
- Easy to set up.
- Supports mobile printing.
- Cloud printing support.
- Compact hence space saving.
- Relatively cheap.
- Problems with the network connection.
- It is not user friendly to novice users.
- It sometimes struggles to maintain wireless connection.
BUYING GUIDE FOR CRICUT PRINTERS
Prior to settling on your #1 printer, it is really imperative to remain acknowledged of some fundamental considerations. That way, you can abstain from falling into the snare of picking the most exceedingly awful printer ever. Despite the fact that buying a printer is troublesome, we have set you up some information you need to consider prior to choosing a specific printer.
- Easy installation -For specialists this probably won’t be an issue to them yet all things considered, no one needs an exceptionally muddled and disappointing printer that gives them a great deal of cerebral pain while setting up. It is more suggested that you get one that you can set up and in seconds you are ready for action.
- Print quality – Despite the fact that the price is by all accounts a proportion of value, not all ridiculously priced printers are equipped for giving you the phenomenal quality you merit. Besides looking at price, you ought to subsequently consider taking a gander at reviews from different clients to get bits of knowledge on the most awesome printer out there.
- It is wireless -it isn’t simply enough to purchase a printer that only supports WIFI. The question is: Does it work? Most printers claim to support mobile devices only to give headache later when you try connecting them.
Frequently Asked Questions
What printer works best with cricut printer?
Most printer brands have never placed thought into crafting while designing printers.Nonetheless, in the event that you are searching for a printer that can work connected at the hip with cricut printer, Canon, HP and Epson are incredible alternatives to consider.
What kind of printer do you need for cricut print and cut?
Despite the fact that CANON printers guarantee superior grade with regards to cricutting, the most suggested are inkjet printers. The reason behind this is the fantastic picture quality and incredibly high resolution.
Will any printer work with Cricut?
Am afraid you cannot use any printer as far as cricutting is concerned. Not all printers have the features it takes to be cricutting-worthy printer.Some like office printers are simply intended to print lighter and more slender media.
Do I need a printer for my Cricut Maker?
Yes, a printer plays an important role in printing your designs before transferring them, for cutting them in a cricutting machine.
On a last note, in the event that you are looking for the best printer for your cricutting projects, the previously mentioned 5 printers are the best idea you need to consider. While amateurs select simple to-utilize and modest printers, specialists search for proficient and even premium forms of the equivalent.
Every one of the printers examined here are altogether worth putting away your cash. They all have the capacity to print, scan and copy. Additionally, they are wireless and support mobile printing. Now the ball is on your side. It is up to you to select your favorite today.